STERISERVICES is a french company created in May 2001 after the resumption of a medical device manufacturer. Since its creation, the activities of the Bernay site are the packaging, the ethylene oxide sterilization for medical devices and the distribution for our customers. STERISERVICES is certified by the LNE/G-MED. Today, this certification covers the activities of packaging, sterilization, storage and delivery complying with the following standards :
- ISO 9001 : 2008
- ISO 13485 : 2004
- ISO 11135 : 2007
- ISO 17665 : 2006
- 2016 : Installation of a 1 and 6 Euro-pallets sterilizer EtO and a new storage building.
- 2014 : Construction of a storage building.
- 2013 : Construction of a building of desks and a reception.
- 2012 : Installation of a 2 and 6 Euro-pallets sterilizer EtO.
- 2011: steam sterilizer arrived volume of 500L.
- 2011: creation of a space room for steam sterilization, a new service for this year.
- 2011: the setting up of an activity of cleaning: installation of 4 tanks with ultrasounds.
- 2010 : new storage building for sterile products (trade 4) with a desorption area.
- 2008 : new clean room for packaging (150m²) with thermoforming machine.
- 2006 : installation of a 1 Euro-pallet sterilizer.
- 2005 : new storage building for sterile products (trade 3).
- 2004 : creation of an aeration room for the products and fitting of Head Space GC unit to measure residues.
- 2003 : installation of a 16 Euro-pallets sterilizer and creating of a new storage building (trade 2).
- 2002 : installation of a new 12 Euro-pallets sterilizer.
- 2001 : resumption of the site and starting up of STERISERVICES (means : one trade with a 1 pallet sterilizer, a 4 Euro-pallets sterilizer and a 50m2 clean room for packaging).
- 1998 : starting up of the site (activites of packaging and medical devices sterilization).
The STERISERVICES is a 35 employees team, managed by a pharmacist as a plant Technical Mgr. STERISERVICES works in close collaboration with its customers to improve sterilization facilities to reach special requests.